1. Why do we have this fundraiser? Player fees and business sponsorships account for only half of the revenue needed to operate the league, the league also initiates fundraising campaigns. The calendar fundraiser is one of our largest sources of fundraising income.
2. How many calendars should we sell? Each player is encouraged to sell at least 10 cash calendars to remburse themselves 50.00 because it is part of your registration fee
3. How much do calendars cost and what are the prizes? Calendars sell for $5 each and cash prizes totaling $5,000 will be given daily in 100/200/500 incrememnts for a total of 5,000.00 in June
4. How do we get our calendars? Your coach will deliver your calendars to you and you can return your stubs to the keays concession stand prior to June 1 or to your coach.
5. How can we get more calendars if we sell the first set of 10? First, check with your coach to see if (s)he has any extra, or if another player needs help selling their allotment. If you still need more, contact the Dover Baseball sponsorship group at info
6. Who can I ask questions? the Dover Baseball sponsorship group at info